It must be stated that there has never been, nor will there ever be, any Prophecy that will, or can, replace any part of the Word of God as given to us in God's Holy Bible. The Prophecies are a supplement, an additional word from God, that will, if from God, reinforce the message that God has given us in His Bible and by which the Bible itself will be the key to understanding any and all prophecies. Any Prophecy, from any source, that is in conflict with God's Word in the Bible, is not of God.
Rev. Jack Barr
Most prophecies from Raymond Aguilera have multiple prophecies or parts within each numbered prophecy. Therefore, the part fulfilled does not include everything in the numbered prophecy, but only the one part listed here.
From Susan Van Heerden --- Love in Jesus Christ of Nazareth - God bless you always - susan
Prophecy and photos also shown on Raymond Aguilera's web site
Fulfilled, Prophecy #1188 - A Satellite would be a sign in the sky.
Prophecy #1188 Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 6 August 1998 at 8:00 PM
"The Lord gave me a vision of a satellite, then the Lord said that the satellite would be a sign in the sky.
Then I saw this same satellite, but it had branched out and it had six other satellites extending from it. It reminded me of an insect for it had three satellites agttached on each side.
Susan Van Heerden sent these pictures as a confirmation of prophecy #1188 to Raymond Aguilera. These pictures shows that this satellite fits the description as given in prophecy #1188. It has multiple arms and panels extending out from the body, like an insect. And does have three arms/panels (satellites) extending, or attatched, out of each side
This is only one of the signs in the heavens which we are told to look for in Prophecy #24. Other signs in the heavens will appear in due time.
This is the International Space Station, being placed into space by 16 cooperating nations: U.S., Russia, Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Japan, and Brazil.
The station when completed:
* will have a mass of 1,040,000 lb.
* Will be 356 ft by 290 ft in size, with almost an acre of solar panels.
* Will have an internal volume roughly equivalent to passenger cabin of a 747 Jumbo Jet Airplain.
* Will have 6 laboratories, and living space for 7 people.
* 11/20/1998: U.S. owned, Russian build Zarya ("sunrise") control module launched by rocket from Kazakhstan -- 1st step in assembly of the station.
* 12/4/1998: U.S. built Utility connecting module launched on space shuttle Endeavour, shuttle crew attatched Unity and Zarya.
* 5/27/1999: Space shuttle Discovery launched, bringing supplies; 1st docking with ISS.
* 7/26/2000: Russian built Zvezda ("star") service module, the primary Russian contribution to the ISS, connected with the station.
* 11/2/2000: 1st permanent crew (3 people) arrives for 4-month stay.
* 2/9/2001: U.S. Destiny Laboratory Module delivered.
* 4/21/2001: A robotic arm, Canadarm2 delivered.
* 4/11/2002: The So Truss, backbone of future expansion of the ISS, installed.
* Additional parts have been added through early 2003.
* 2005: Target date for the compeation after 44 total missions.
Return to Prophecies Fulfilled Index
Return to Prophecy Index
Return to Main Index
Return to Jack's Home page